During this interim period donations and continued membership are greatly appreciated while we transition to a new space.
Taking the ingenuity, skill and experience of all you seasoned hackers and using it to teach the next few generations. As part of this infrequent event we invite groups of young children and teenagers to the Hackspace and show them how to make things. Electronics, crafts, lasers, sound, ...
We're currently busy organising the first few test runs at the London Hackspace, in the meantime this is merely a placeholder page. Will write more as we learn more.
- 16-OCT-2014 Group restart meeting
- Follow @younghackspace for updates.
- If you're an interested parent and want to attend our events then sign up to the mailing list at groupspaces.com/YoungHackspace/ and await instructions; or contact martind directly.
- If you're a parent, teacher or youth organiser and want to discuss future events, or would like to help us organise events then get in touch with martind. (Best if you're from the area, we're in E2 9DY.)
- If you have suggestions for workshops then check out our Event Proposals page. (Get in touch with martind to get a quick response.)
- "Hackspace tour for a small group of six year olds!"
- "Young kids visiting this Saturday. Health & safety prep! Hackers: store away your sharp objects!"
- "Today's Young Hackspace event..."
- "Planning the next Young Hackspace: wood working. Got suggestions?"
- Young Hackspace photos on Flickr