Projects documented on this wiki
See Special:PrefixIndex/Projects/ for projects not linked from here.
AGUK Trophy - Building a trophy for the national air guitar competition
IM-Me - hacking the silly purple things
O2 - getting the SGI machine working.
PizzaPrinter - An insane concept for a printer that prints pizzas.
Race Track - More insanity
Turing Machine Mechanical Turing Machine
Hackvan - The Toyota campervan
Vacuum former - Making our own
HackSat1 - our very own satellite via KickSat
Ball Computer - An over-ambitious project to make a computer out of ball bearings (it started with water)
Loom - Weaving started the industrial revolution. What better project for a hackspace ?
Pop Up TV Studio Show - A never ending live edit audio video project
Passive cooled PC case - A prototype silent running high-end desktop PC with no moving parts
LayserCake - A script for splitting images so we can use the laser cutter to engrave them in greyscale.
Project:TrainSIM - reverse engineering Microsoft Trainsim to allow AI control, etc.
Main page found here: biohacking
3D Scanning - Various reviews and builds of software and hardware to scan and reproduce 3D objects
HomeBrew - fermentation
PCB Making - Printed Circuit Board Howto
PCB Etch Tank - Etch tank for PCB making
DIY Hazardous Disposal - Chemical Hacking
Arcade machine - Information regarding the arcade machine in the back room
Circuits - An index of electronic circuits
Bifferboards - Getting the bifferboards working.
BigClock - The ex-railways (?) big lcd clock screen thing
HM55B - compass module
K3520 - SMS interface
OsmocomBB - GSM baseband
USB Group & Workshops - Information about the USB Group.
The Dispatcher Consoles - pinouts and how to talk to them.
The LHS HRS - hopefully a ham radio station with voice and digital mode capabilities
Notification Board - The LED display in the space
LCD display - library for the LED display
Alpha transceivers - cheapish wireless communication
OpenSocaTester - [working title] - An arduino-based multi-core cable tester
WiiMX - An arduino-based movement controller for moving lights
Ethernet Arduino - Building Ethernet enabled Arduino boards.
- Could we do a PCB-making + soldering workshop to make a bunch of Nanduinos instead since that's a hackspace project? JasperWallace
- I'm happy to help with making Nanduinos, but unless you really want to DIY, I recommend [Teensy] & [Bumble-B] which are similar. ChrisMc
YAAC - Yet Another Arduino Clone.
Projects/4 In A Row - Donation Box A donations box for the space.
UACs - Unashamed Arduino Clones.
LED Cube - small and simple LED Cube
Tgimboej - The Great Internet Migratory Box Of Electronics Junk
Music Hack Space: contains list of projects
- Thingiverse "Things" that were made at the London Hackspace.
- Nanduino - Tiny and cheap AVR microcontroller board designed for the Hackspace PCB workshop
- Electronic Circuits - Git Repository
- Concurrency.cc board - Freeduino that runs off 1 AA cell (actually not related to hackspace - just a cool arduino)
- Dongleduino (< £5 arduino, native USB): http://icrobotics.co.uk/wiki/index.php?title=Dongleduino
- CLI build environment for Arduino
- Wifi aerial
- Possible collaboration? - Lasersaur