Difference between revisions of "RetroGamesConsoleDrawer"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 28:||Line 28:|
Revision as of 20:13, 3 June 2013
Contents around Tue Feb 7 21:55:10 GMT 2012
(I want to install FreeMcBoot on the PS2 Memory Cards)
- 1x PS2 controller.
- "Slim" black Playstation 2 SCPH-79003 with AV lead and PSU.
- "Fat" silver SCPH-50003 with AV and power lead.
- PS2 AV lead.
- 3x 8mb Playstation Memory Cards.
- 1x Guitar Hero wireless dongle.
- PS2 game: "Tony Hawks Proving Ground".
- ZX spectrum tape: Chess.
- 3way Composite video and audio switcher.
- Atari "TV Games" with "Gregory" Sticker.
- Radica MegaDrive in a box, requires 6V PSU.
- 2x Composite Video Lead.
- S-Video lead.
- Sega Mega drive Console needs 10V DV 1.2A adapter.
- Talk-o-tron robot.
- Scart Cable.
- Xbox PSU DPSN-186EB-1A.
- Xbox with built in PSU.
- Samsung DVD Player (Very large!!)
- A quid went into the donation box.