Silvertail A0 Laser Cutter/Upgrade Notes
< Silvertail A0 Laser Cutter
Differences between stock Silvertail lasercutter with Lasercut53 software and current lasercutter set-up with smoothiware controller and Lightburn software
- No need to download to the cutter
- The equivalent of 'Run Box' to get the extent of your cut is the 'Frame' button.
- Ignore the controls on the cutter itself. The LCD panel currently does nothing.
- Z axis adjustment is via software on the PC, choose a smallish step size and keep pressing the up/down z axis buttons. Little steps take it easy!
- Lightburn tutorials
- If you E-Stop the lasercutter, you'll need to restart Lightburn to re-detect it.