If you have anything you no longer want, list it here, either for free, swap or sale. You can also list the things you want.
- 1 Aden
- 2 Jonty
- 3 JamesHarrison
- 4 Artag
- 5 Mike
- 6 Jim/srimech
- 7 alexs (find me on IRC)
- 8 Teabot / Elliot
- 9 AndrewBlack
- 10 Daihok (contact via email)
- 11 Alex P (creature on IRC)
- 12 alexmuller
- 13 AndyE
- 14 Paul
- 15 Chris aka Layer1gfx
- 16 Catherine aka Liedra
- 17 Martin K
- 18 Flux
- 19 Sci/Peter
- 20 Renski
- 21 Robert
- 22 Free
- 23 Wants
Sale or Swap
- DVB-C to firewire thingy - on loan to TenYen
- DVB-S card
- A couple of tivos (claimed by glen)
Sale or swap
- 2x PCI DVB-T cards
- A Dyson DC-16 handheld vacuum, with a knackered battery and no charger. Or tools.
- A crappy electric drill, at least 18V
Sale or Swap
- Misc servers, no disks, Celeron/P4-era, dodgy cases, not proper server-grade things
(For student/community non-profit radio station - Insanity Radio 1287AM, Egham)
- Any broadcast engineering/studio equipment
- Microphones, amplifiers, speakers, mixers, any other sound gear
- Old PCs - anything that can run Linux and make noise
- Magnetic card reader/writer
- Radios (ham, SW, FM, LW, MW, etc) and radio gear
- Fibre networking gear (FC HBAs, NICs, switches, disk arrays)
- Storage equipment - old NAS boxes, tape drives, etc (nothing under 100Gb unless it's something like a 73GB/10kRPM FC/SCSI disk)
- RC/flight gear (transmitters, receivers, motors, props, ESCs)
- Hot air rework/temperature controlled soldering iron
- C/Port and C/Dock for Dell C600 etc. laptops
- Digital BC17F-10 cable for RL01/02
Sale or swap
- 3 Motorola XTN446 radios with drop-in chargers. As new.
- Datron 1051 DVM and 1220 scanner (IEEE-488)
- i-glasses by virtual IO. Stereo LCD glasses, head tracker, VGA and composite interfaces.
* I'm interested in these, drop me an email? email@example.com --Jonty
- Broken Eee PC for spares, or just an Eee PC 4G (701) keyboard.
- Electronics testgear, working or not
- Old calculators, especially hewlett packard
Various stuff that I could bring to the space by arrangement, for temporary use (some of these are heavy and most would require a car trip so not trivial):
- Testgear - signal generators, DVMs, counters, oscilloscopes, logic analysers, spectrum analysers, LCR measurement, PSUs, current probes etc. Ask if you're looking for something.
- Mechanical - sheet folder, toggle press, die filer, power hacksaw, grinding vice, scrollsaws, MIG welder, forge/brazing hearth, bar cropper.
- Pair of hifi speaker stands.
- Lots of pneumatic gear - 3x 50mm bore 300mm stroke 10 bar cylinders, lots of smaller cylinders, solenoid 3-port valves, 2 carbon dioxide fire extinguishers, 10 bar regulator, 11 bar and 68 bar relief valves, 2l 16 bar buffer tank. None certified/tested, used at collector's risk!
- 4x Hawker PC680 deep cycle sealed lead-acid batteries, 12V 7Ah if I recall correctly - about 8 years old but kept topped up regularly
- 0.47 and 0.1 ohm resistors, 200W
- Revolution counter, the small kind you find in tape recorders.
- Clockwork motor
alexs (find me on IRC)
Sale or Swap
- Assembled Peggy2 (RGBW LEDs, no ATMEGA328) (If anyone desperately wants this you can probably have it for free.)
- Canon EOS-350D + kit lens + Really crappy Sigma telephoto.
- Various electric drills
- DeWalt chop saw
- Pneumatic nailgun + Compressor + Nails
- GeForce 8800 GTS
- 20" ViewSonic LCD monitor
- A Wii.
Some sort of OBD-II adapter. Anything fun.
- PS2 2 port KVM
Daihok (contact via email)
- 800mhz Mini-ITX Board (parralel port has been removed) (claimed by aden)
- PSONE LCD SCREEN, I would like this but I can't find your address anywhere, firstname.lastname@example.org
- N64 + 2 controllers
- Various size capacitors and resistors
- TI Regulator x 2 (3.3v and 5v)
- XBOX 360 mobo + Power Supply + HD Cable (useful for harvesting heatsinks and capacitors?)
- 100metres of medical grade clear plastic tubing (10m claimed by alexp (creature on IRC))
Alex P (creature on IRC)
For sale or swap
- IBM Thinkpad floppy drive. Taken from an IBM Thinkpad T20. FRU P/N 05K9206.
- Western Digital MyBook Pro 500GB. This thing tends to give me I/O errors after it's been mounted for a few days, but it's about a 50/50 chance that's down to my PC's crappy USB handling than the drive. It's got a USB2.0 and Firewire interface, so if nothing else you could use it as a smart new drive enclosure.
- Brand new Acer keyboard and mouse. Came with my Acer Aspire Revo, but I'm using it as a headless server. Both are white, and still in their packaging. The mouse is optical and has a scrollwheel; the keyboard has that flat-button style that Apple keyboards have these days. It's a little smaller than standard, but not as small as a laptop keyboard. Both are USB devices.
- Electric guitar. This thing's an undeniable clunker. The action is pretty shit, the electronics could do with a soldering iron to make the connections less dodgy, and the paint job is nasty. It is a body someone rescued from a skip and bolted a new neck to. But! If you wanted a cheap way to try out the guitar, or smash one up without spending too much, or try being a luthier, or just leave it lying around the house to impress girls – this is the guitar for you.
- 3.5" internal floppy drive.
- VGA cable.
- 2x kettle leads (power cables).
Email me if you want any of this:
- Canon CanoScan D1250U2 scanner
- Microsoft joystick (serial port)
contact via wiki user talk page
- Matching pair of bike pedals.
Sale or Swap
- 120gig external HDD brand new with box
Chris aka Layer1gfx
Sale or Swap
- a couple of japanese books and kanji cards 
- old Toshiba Satellite 5100 Laptop (with german keyboard)
- wireless USB German Keyboard
Free to use for all (but please don't hack)
- Scanner CanoScan LIDE 30 (USB)
- old WACOM Tablet without pen / comes with wireless mouse
- WACOM Graphic Tablet (used or new - please make your offer)
Catherine aka Liedra
Sale, swap, or something
nothing for sale, swap, or anything right now :-)
Sale or Swap
- 2x HP STORAGEWORKS FCA2214 Fibrechannel host adaptor cards
- Compaq StorageWorks Raid Array RA4100 for 12x SCSI SCA drives.
- AMI Megaraid Series 467 1500 2-channel SCSI RAID Controller
- 2x 1Gb RAM from a 4,1 Macbook Pro
- 1u Server B2882G28S2H, Tyan Transport GX28 with dual Opteron 2.6Ghz, 2x SATA hd's
- 2x HP Secure Web Console J3591A
- shitloads of lightbulbs!
Any musical equipment, old synths, organs (donors welcome!), audio gear, wind instruments...
Prod me on IRC (Flux42) if interested.
Amiga CD32 - in working order. Bought off eBay a few years back, but don't have the space so reluctantly giving away. (Added 2011-04-13)
(updated April 10th, 2011)
- Petrol strimmer motor (Sabre s2045), functional
- Front steering rack from childs ride-on electric car, & rear axle (no motors)
- Nikko Zephyr remote control boat. Needs 40Mhz remote control. 19" long, 6" wide. Internal electronics present but untested. Good base for water-born robot?
- I'll take this! -- Jonty
- 2.5Kg "Kontrol" moisture control crystals, unopened. Refill pack.
- Stout insulated box with tap, cool box or drinks container. Good for BBQ?
- ~26" bicycle wheels
- Pair Rigida SafetyLine Zac 2000, front & rear, 36h, eyeleted nipple-holes, black with machined braking surfaces, quick release axles, front fitted with disk brake hub, rear with 6-speed cassette. Decent condition, little rust on cassette, minor scrape on rear rim, tyre on front only. £25 ono.
- Pair plain unbranded aluminium rim wheels, 36h, quite light, rim-brake wear line, bolt up axles, tyre on rear only, 6-speed cassette, some rust on front spoke nipples, staggered placement. £15 ono.
- Unbranded front wheel with Promax hub disk-brake fitting, 36h, immaculate rim, black, very fluted profile, quick-release axle missing. Offers.
- Alexrims ASD-1 rear wheel, 32h, black but with rim-wear line, 7-speed cassette, disk-brake fitting, some light nipple corrosion, otherwise very good condition, quick-release axle missing. Offers.
- Cat 5e ethernet cable, partial 1000ft reel (estimate half left), yellow. Offers.
- Parvalux 240v mains motor with right-angle reduction gearbox. From keycutting machine, though also used on ball-grinding mills. 10lbs/inch torque, 540rpm output. £30 ono.
- Any analogue oscilloscope that actually works
- Lightweight bicycle handlebars
- Bicycle tools
- Guppies, Tropical Fish which breed like crazy. Take them for pets, humane bio hacking (Guppies make excellent test subjects for studying evolution and artificial selection), or live feed for something else.
- Goodmans ACC2011 Uni-directional microphone
- Qwik Tune Automatic guitar and bass tuner
- Belkin F5D7000 Wireless G desktop network card
- Linksys WUSB54GS-UK Wireless-G USB network adapter
- Active XP-5550A A5 pen table
- Philips DVP3005 DVD player
- 2-source VGA video switch