If you have anything you no longer want, list it here, either for free, swap or sale. You can also list the things you want.
- 1 b3cft/Bob
- 2 MikeCave
- 3 TheHypnotist
- 4 Aden
- 5 Jonty
- 6 JamesHarrison
- 7 Artag
- 8 Mike (earthshine, not the other guy that keeps calling himself Mike)
- 9 Jim/srimech
- 10 alexs (find me on IRC)
- 11 Herx
- 12 AndrewBlack
- 13 Daihok (contact via email)
- 14 Alex P (creature on IRC)
- 15 alexmuller
- 16 AndyE
- 17 Paul
- 18 Chris aka Layer1gfx
- 19 Catherine aka Liedra
- 20 Martin K
- 21 Flux
- 22 PhilJones
- 23 Renski
- 24 Robert
- 25 Robin BH
- 26 Braadli
- 27 Martin M
- 28 KieranK
- 29 Daniel H
- 30 Jtreg
- 31 booyaa
- 32 Danny
- 33 Calum
- 34 Crowcrow
- 35 Dave B
- 36 Mentar
- 37 Kevin
- 38 mstevens
- 39 Rob Kam
- 40 rehack London
- Makerbot Thing-o-Matic with Heated and Automated Build Platforms
- HBP currently installed
- Includes various kapton tapes, spare screws etc. and approx 1.5kg of ABS/PLA plastics.
- In working order (printed about 30hrs worth)
- Sale due to lack of use, and could use the cash
- Cost over £1000 with import duty shipping etc., so sensible offers please.
- Rigol DS1052E 50Mhz DSO (hackable to 100Mhz)
- Only used a dozen or so times, full working order.
- Sale due to lack of use.
swap / give away
- Blu Ray player: BDP 1600, never used
- Play Station 2
- Any lucid dreaming/hypnosis related gear
- Any fun gadget?
swap / give away
- 7inch touch screen overlay, usb mod kit for eeepc 701 series.
I probably have other stuff, just can't think what at the moment.
Sale or Swap
- DVB-C to firewire thingy
- DVB-S card
- IBM Thinkpad X31 with about 8 batteries, but a dodgy screen.
- Nintendo DS
- Sony PSP
- Stereo amp and speakers
- Working car or boat batteries
Sale or swap
- 2x PCI DVB-T cards
I can pick up stuff in London and out and about via car and will gladly come scavenge stuff to save it from a skip.
Sale or Swap
- Misc servers, no disks, Celeron/P4-era, dodgy cases, not proper server-grade things
- Piles of odds and ends computer-tech wise, including some serviceable PSUs, old hard disks (some broken but still spinning, good for parts)
- Newbie-friendly computer science books (Algorithmics: The science of computing, Computer Science: An introduction amongst others)
- Odds and ends of BNC/F-type terminated 75 ohm patch cables and couplers
- Satellite signal strength meter
- Various WRT54s in need of JTAGging to debrick (G, GS variants)
- Radio receiver/scanners
- Fibre networking gear (FC HBAs, NICs, switches, disk arrays)
- Wireless/wired gear (old APs, routers, switches)
- Batteries, uninterruptable power supplies and parts/spares
- Storage equipment - old NAS boxes, tape drives, etc (nothing under 100Gb unless it's something like a 73GB/10kRPM FC/SCSI disk)
- RC/flight gear (transmitters, receivers, motors, props, ESCs, old throwaway models/TXRX pairs)
- C/Port and C/Dock for Dell C600 etc. laptops
- Digital BC17F-10 cable for RL01/02
- Small bench grinder
Radio controlled model glider (a fairly fast slope-soarer - not a good learning plane)claimed by deafanon
- Large electronic whiteboard, missing pen/sensor
- Seagate Savvio 15k.1 ST973451SS 2.5" SAS hdd. Don't know if it works.
Sale or swap
- Scroll saw
- Small oilless air compressor, suitable for paint spraying and small air tools
- A couple of small toggle presses
- An old Power PC Mac, with OS 9 or OS X. Powerbook would be nice.
- A 0.5HP (0.37kW) flange-mount single phase electric motor
Various stuff that I could bring to the space by arrangement, for temporary use (some of these are heavy and most would require a car trip so not trivial):
- Testgear - signal generators, DVMs, counters, oscilloscopes, logic analysers, spectrum analysers, LCR measurement, PSUs, current probes etc. Ask if you're looking for something.
- Mechanical - sheet folder, toggle press, die filer, power hacksaw, grinding vice, scrollsaws, MIG welder, forge/brazing hearth, bar cropper.
Mike (earthshine, not the other guy that keeps calling himself Mike)
- Pair of hifi speaker stands.
- 0.47 and 0.1 ohm resistors, 200W
- Clockwork motor
- Kindle 3 screen (or any broken Kindle 3 if you suspect the screen works)
alexs (find me on IRC)
Sale or Swap
- Assembled Peggy2 (RGBW LEDs, no ATMEGA328) (If anyone desperately wants this you can probably have it for free.)
- Various electric drills
- DeWalt chop saw
- Pneumatic nailgun + Compressor + Nails
- 20" ViewSonic LCD monitor
Some sort of OBD-II adapter. Anything fun.
available for the space
- video projector
- digital white board large
- free standing ~A2 laminator machine it is heavy hot laminate, big rollers and metal stand. needs service. there are few bits of supplies available too.
- backup tape drive and tapes
- arduino robotics interested hackers, please contact me on @herx
- PS2 2 port KVM
Daihok (contact via email)
- 800mhz Mini-ITX Board (parralel port has been removed) (claimed by aden)
- PSONE LCD SCREEN, I would like this but I can't find your address anywhere, firstname.lastname@example.org
- N64 + 2 controllers
- Various size capacitors and resistors
- TI Regulator x 2 (3.3v and 5v)
- XBOX 360 mobo + Power Supply + HD Cable (useful for harvesting heatsinks and capacitors?)
- 100metres of medical grade clear plastic tubing (10m claimed by alexp (creature on IRC))
Alex P (creature on IRC)
For sale or swap
- IBM Thinkpad floppy drive. Taken from an IBM Thinkpad T20. FRU P/N 05K9206.
- Western Digital MyBook Pro 500GB. This thing tends to give me I/O errors after it's been mounted for a few days, but it's about a 50/50 chance that's down to my PC's crappy USB handling than the drive. It's got a USB2.0 and Firewire interface, so if nothing else you could use it as a smart new drive enclosure.
- Brand new Acer keyboard and mouse. Came with my Acer Aspire Revo, but I'm using it as a headless server. Both are white, and still in their packaging. The mouse is optical and has a scrollwheel; the keyboard has that flat-button style that Apple keyboards have these days. It's a little smaller than standard, but not as small as a laptop keyboard. Both are USB devices.
- Electric guitar. This thing's an undeniable clunker. The action is pretty shit, the electronics could do with a soldering iron to make the connections less dodgy, and the paint job is nasty. It is a body someone rescued from a skip and bolted a new neck to. But! If you wanted a cheap way to try out the guitar, or smash one up without spending too much, or try being a luthier, or just leave it lying around the house to impress girls – this is the guitar for you.
- 3.5" internal floppy drive.
- VGA cable.
- 2x kettle leads (power cables).
Email me if you want any of this:
- Microsoft joystick (serial port)
contact via wiki user talk page
- Matching pair of bike pedals.
Sale or Swap
- PCI ADSL1 card
- VIA EPIA M BIOS chip (020A)
Chris aka Layer1gfx
Sale or Swap
- a couple of spraycans (leftovers and new) - email me to check the colors
- wireless USB German Keyboard
Free to use for all (but please don't hack)
- Scanner CanoScan LIDE 30 (USB)
- old WACOM Tablet without pen / comes with wireless mouse
Free to use for all to hack
- old Toshiba Satellite 5100 Laptop (with german keyboard)
- WACOM Graphic Tablet (used or new - please make your offer)
Catherine aka Liedra
Sale, swap, or something
nothing for sale, swap, or anything right now :-)
Sale or Swap
- 2x HP STORAGEWORKS FCA2214 Fibrechannel host adaptor cards
- Compaq StorageWorks Raid Array RA4100 for 12x SCSI SCA drives.
- AMI Megaraid Series 467 1500 2-channel SCSI RAID Controller
- 2x 1Gb RAM from a 4,1 Macbook Pro
- 1u Server B2882G28S2H, Tyan Transport GX28 with dual Opteron 2.6Ghz, 2x SATA hd's
- 2x HP Secure Web Console J3591A
- shitloads of lightbulbs!
Any musical equipment, old synths, organs (donors welcome!), audio gear, wind instruments...
Prod me on IRC (Flux42) or via email (see mailing list for address) if anything takes your fancy. Last updated 12th September 2012.
All of these items are free to a good home, but making a donation to Hackspace for them would be cool. Can be collected from Clapham or delivered to the Hackspace (though a beer would be appreciated for the latter service).
Pure 1 DAB radio with separate stereo speaker - works, but no PSU- claimed by Tim Storey
- Rock Band Beatles drum kit for PS3, also works with Rock Band 2+ (collection from Clapham only)
Rock Band 1 guitar for XBox 360- claimed by Kimball Johnson
- Rock Band 1 game and mic for XBox 360
Monotrek walking pole/monopod- claimed by Bernard Tyers
Karrimor Global 50-70 litre backpack (includes detachable mini pack)- claimed by Dylan Beattie
Apple iPad 1 case (unused and still in original packaging)- claimed by Tim Storey
- Large Starcraft II pin badge
- PC Desktop Stand - basically a bit of beech veneer 60x30x1cm with four wheels on the bottom (collection from Clapham only)
- The Travel Book - coffee table book with pictures of every country in the world (Collection from Clapham only)
Make me a reasonable offer and it's yours.
- Aperture 2 - photo editing software for Mac
- Leather case for 11" MacBook Air
- Padded sleeve for 15" MacBook Pro
Rosetta Stone Lingua Latina (Version 2) - Latin course for Mac/Windows- nabbed by Akki14
(Updated : 21/April)
I have an old laptop which doesn't work. The repair shop thinks the motherboard is bent / flexed which has probably broken memory or graphics card connection. I've taken the hard drive, but if anyone has any use for the rest of it (eg. screen?) it's yours.
- I've two copies of Portal 1 which I can give to other Steam users which came free when I bought a twin pack for portal 2.
- A steam copy of Shattered Horizons, which came free with a motherboard
- Loads of spare computing cables (USB, Kettle Power Cables, Sata, etc)
- Loads of spare capacity for web hosting/other internet facing services. Might be free for the right kind of non-profit project.
- I have one of bytemarks AMD Athlon II X2 240e (2.8GHz), with extra ram, HDD space, and a /28
- A small network hub (not a switch!), preferably a three or four port unpowered passive hub, but i'll take anything
- SATA Tape Drives + Tapes
- Large SATA Hard Drives (> 1TB)
- 2m VHF Radio, either a handheld or base station would do
- A Fiber to UTP converter
- Goodmans ACC2011 Uni-directional microphone
- Belkin F5D7000 Wireless G desktop network card
- Linksys WUSB54GS-UK Wireless-G USB network adapter
- Active XP-5550A A5 pen table
- Philips DVP3005 DVD player
- 2-source VGA video switch
1 x 1960's portable record player, drive belt missing believed dead.
1 x Prinztronic Tournament II "deluxe" (Pong type game). Works fine. Will give only to loving home.
1 x small black and white TV - suitable for the playing of above game, or watching the Antiques Roadshow.
1 x 18" x 10"x 10" fishtank
Sale or swap
1 x Panasonic Fz-20 digital camera - would like £40 for, or will swap a "wanted item"
1 x 1951 "all-steel" Raleigh women's bike - works, bar the highest gear (hub gear needs stripping and rebuilding, or replacing). Would lilke £80 for.
Small hand-pulled letterpress or book press
Lepai TA2020 digital audio amp - http://minirig.org.au/2009/05/08/hot-rodding-the-lepai-ta2020/
Would love a pH meter if anybody has one (for the hackspace)
- Coleman camping propane (~16oz, one full tank, one about half full)
Free to use for all (but please don't hack - ask and I'll bring them to the space)
- Denon DVD player with SDI out (+SDI cabling)
- Osprey 540 (I think) PCI capture card, SDI in and possibly other things. Notably doesn't work on Linux (yet)
- Lexmark 3200 printer (barely used but never got black working)
- Near mint boxed HP Pre3 16GB (unlocked), with TouchStone wireless charger
- P5N32-SLI Premium
- ASRock K7S41 (with cpu & fan)
- Apple G3 Case
- Artic silver case with PSU
- Probably-dead XFX 8800GTS 640 XXX
- 2 Hauppauge DVB-T PCI cards
- PS3 single lens blu ray drive (KES-400AAA)
Model railway set
I will take anything, incomplete broken etc. Hornby compatible would be fab, but I'm not choosy.
contact via email or twitter (see profile for deets)
I've donated a mountain bike to the workshop (it's in there with a sign on). Please feel free to take, use, cannibalise and hack it to bits. It's got two flat tyres and a loose/damaged left pedal crank, but otherwise isn't a total wreck, so I hope it's of use to someone. Taken
If anyone has any, I'm in need of old-style Raleigh rubber pedal blocks and leather-faced rubber brake blocks (the type for wet-braking on chrome rims), and rubber handle-bar grips actually, while I'm asking! They are all replacement parts needed for an old English 3-Speed bike (http://www.sheldonbrown.com/english-3.html).
Sale or Swapsies
Barnet Panzer V Recurve Crossbow for Sale £120 ono (or equally awesome swap, quadbike parts?)
Other Stuff-lots of fun things, email me email@example.com
CVT system (variable transmission) from 500cc or larger from scooter/quadbike/snowmobile/atv
Any super cheap laptop with more than 2Gb RAM
Sale or Swapsies
D-Link media streamer DSM-320: http://reviews.cnet.co.uk/music-streamers/d-link-medialounge-dsm-320-review-49288053/ Worked well on LAN, can't get it going well at all on wifi, but I have a lame router/wifi card on my PC so maybe that?
GPS/Mobile GSM/Watch/Heart Rate Monitor - http://winlink.en.alibaba.com/product/495129566-210571175/GPS_heart_rate_cool_mobile_phone_wrist_watch.html Bought off ebay, put sim card in, had a play, put back in box. Seems to be working fine, welcome to have a demo
Lava lamp: Like that but two stuck together
Mini plasma ball, about 22cm diameter
Not yet joined, but hope to be coming down shortly. Can get me on liam j ford at the g mail d0t com
Looking for an **OLD** electric frypan, griddle or whatever - to cook SMD boards.
I have a new pristine one, that I am reluctant to use because it will get poisoned with lead.
- Partly working musical keyboard KAWAI PH50, think the speakers/amp circuit is busted
- 3 3-phase SIEMENS motors 1BS1845-4TA V22411-S-D2 Nr 733.30001/27 
Sale or swap
- a few PIC 16f84a sets to get started with PICs (programmer not included)
Mostly RC hobby flight parts for my drone
- 3 brushless kv motors
- ESCs for the above
- Heli gyro
- Accelerometer ICs
- Massive 6 sectional bread-board set for use in the hackspace, I want people to be able to test a circuit quickly without having to get/buy a breadboard so please don't take away from the electronics section for a long time.
- wireless pal camera(208CWA) and receiver (RC100A) 
- Dot-matrix printers (any)
- Serial terminals
- Zyxel ADSL router.
Give away (or swap if there's anything you think might be interest):
- Yamaha Portasound PSS-470, works, just needs a wall wart. OPL3 type sounds. Child size keys. Not MIDI.
- MK61 MIDI keyboard controller, untested, needs +5v via a DA-15/PC gameport type connector. Full size keys.
- JVC KB600, and service manual. No generic ICs or I'd have kept it. Three keys are a bit smashed. It can be played but I couldn't get a sound out of it when it was plugged in to an external MIDI keyboard. Mains powered.
- HP LaserJet 4050n printer, with duplex unit. This is a decent old style B&W office printer but a plastic paper stop in the paper tray will need need fixing, it doesn't fix in place. It still prints if fiddled with everytime you load paper. Cumbersome and heavy. Parallel port connection, no network card.
A group like freecycle, but explicitly for london-based people offering tech gear.