Difference between revisions of "User:Calum"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
* You could bend it like Bender...that took me 30 minutes to come up with
* You couldbend it like Bender...that took me 30 minutes to come up with
Revision as of 22:39, 16 June 2012
I am looking at purchasing a Hydraulic Pipe Bender for the space
Pledge leader: Calum
- This is a fairly portable, fairly in-expensive model of pipe bender that I have some experience with. Most notable features is that it will bend pipe suitable for automotive use (roll cages, motorbike frames etc). It should compliment the bredth of tools in the workshop and I'm sure that many people will be able to make use of it!
- £109.98 exc VAT and £131.98 inc VAT
- Something like; £10 from 13 members or £13 from 10 members (including myself)
- Bends pipe from 1/2" to 2" BSP to 180 degrees (will bend thick wall, 2mm or more, pipes upto around 50mm outside diameter)
- You could....bend it like Bender...that took me 30 minutes to come up with
- £11.98 -- Calum Millbank
Running total: £11.98
Approximate target: £131.98