I do science, with LAYZORS.
contact : ciaran [[dot}} mooney [[at}} gmail.com
Will gladly accept help and advice for completing the following.
- Build Bicycle Trailer
- Make Cigar Box Guitars
Build a wormery- Bought one instead, good ol' Barnet got me ~30% off.
- Build "Charging Box" for various gadgets.
- Build Solar Charger (lead-acid, non-portable)
- Build a washing machine turner on-ner.
- Sew new panniers
- Sew new cycling-satchel
- Build a simple/cheap and open-sourced solution spectrometer for schools.
- Build a rep-rap
- Sew an apron for cooking, for working on bicycle and for the girlfriend.
- Make a parabola stand for router to improve wifi.
- A Spoken Language
- How to use an arduino and/or microcontrollers.
Things Done at the Hackspace
Things I would have been unable to do anywhere else.
- Made a USBtinyISP from Adafruit, with some help from fellow member Napalm.
- Designed and laser cut a picture frame for Girlfriend's Xmas Present
- Printed Owl headphone wraps, and a Queen chess piece on the laser cutter.
- Sewed a spanner/tool holder on the sewing machine.
- Repaired the clips my panniers.
- Failed to make a "clapper switch".
- Made a King chess piece on the Makerbot