approximate todo list:
- vending machine motor control
- notes for the reverseing workshop.
- cut mounting board for screen and mount it somewhere
- case for the clock
- map 233CPP board + port
- bootloader working under linux for pic16f88's
- make clock work better
Junk stuff i've scavenged that needs hacking up:
- the ADSL2MUE (s)
- see if anything can be done with the home hub and other router
- The older led display needs fiddling and fixing
- the VFD from the record player
- The printer board needs it's tracks tracing.
Long term plans:
- http://www.sussex-model-centre.co.uk/shopexd.asp?id=27932 (Kavan bird of prey), or something like it.