Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
An electronic / electrical engineer by day, and whatever else I can do to forget work by night.
Sort-of knows about
- general electronics/electrical things (including tangents; logic, cryptography, semiconductors/VLSI, renewable energy stuff, other).
- php, C, python, VBA, VHDL.
- AVR uC's and programming of.
- laser cutter (since learning recently).
- basics in woodwork / metal work - this is an area I want to learn loads more about.
- mainly: trying anything new.
- fast things.
- baking CAKE
- women (juggling, unicycling, women, even better).
- other things + 11 shades of the usual (music, alcohol, etc).
Would like to learn more about
- Wood / Metal working. Welding especially!
- Making PCBs
If I should happen to know anything about something that you would like to know something about, get in touch;
- email: lunaticplanet (with the obvious additions to make an email address - yes, i did think it was really cool that it made a phrase. right before i realised it wasn't).
- mobile: 07982 715928.
--Kevinb456 19:37, 29 November 2010 (UTC)