Jump to navigation Jump to search
An electronic / electrical engineer by day, and whatever else I can do to forget work by night.
Sort-of knows about
- general electronics/electrical things (including tangents; logic, cryptography, semiconductors/VLSI, renewable energy stuff, other).
- php, C, python, VBA, VHDL, SQL.
- AVR uC's and programming of.
- laser cutter (since learning recently).
- basics in woodwork / metal work - this is an area I want to learn loads more about.
- mainly: trying anything new.
- fast things.
- baking CAKE
- women (juggling, unicycling, women, even better).
- other things + 11 shades of the usual (music, alcohol, etc).
Would like to learn more about
- Wood / Metal working. Welding especially!
- Making PCBs
If I should happen to know anything about something that you would like to know something about, get in touch;
- email: lunaticplanet (with the obvious additions to make an email address - yes, i did think it was really cool that it made a phrase. right before i realised it wasn't).
- mobile: 07982 715928.
--Kevinb456 19:37, 29 November 2010 (UTC)