I'm a rocket scientist, dude! Well, almost. I did spent quite a chunk of my life devoted to particle physics. These days I still have a full-time job as quant developer, coding analytics in C++, but am transitioning to Ruby on Rails web developer. If you've done the jump before or have common interests, I'd love to talk to you!
I am learning Ruby on Rails and web development at full speed at the moment, and plan to take the plunge soon. Also, I've been doing photography quite enthusiastically again lately.
- Web development
- Photography (film & digital)
- Amateur radio (Callsigns: M0GXD, EA4FYQ)
- Math, finance & statistics
- Outdoors, trekking, climbing
- Ruby on Rails, HTML5, CSS, JS, Sinatra. Like, getting good enough to make a living out of them.
- Darkroom photography
Projects on hold
- Play with the Z80 CPU
- Design&build a vintage-style computer based on the Z80
- Arduino stuff
- Tiny web forum in Common Lisp
At some point...
- Coffee roasting