I'm a rocket scientist, dude! Well, kinda. I did spent quite a chunk of my life devoted to particle physics.
At the moment I'm looking for work. My last role was as a Ruby developer at the Money Advice Service.
Learning hardcore Maths for some reason... also hoping to get back to the darkroom as soon as we have one.
- Web development (Ruby on Rails, HTML5, CSS, JS, Sinatra...)
- Photography (film & digital)
- Amateur radio (Callsigns: M0GXD, EA4FYQ)
- Outdoors, trekking, climbing
- Coffee and beer
- Getting the weather station online
- Clojure and Node.js
Projects on hold
- Play with the Z80 CPU
- Design&build a vintage-style computer based on the Z80
- Darkroom photography
- Tiny web forum in Common Lisp
At some point...
- Coffee roasting