|Status||Good working order|
|Last updated||14 January 2019 20:10:59|
An OpenVPN server has been set up on Chomsky for paid-up members, which can be used to access the hackspace infrastructure remotely, or to access the internet from censored locations. By default, all traffic gets redirected through the VPN link.
You can download the configuration file here; you should be able to use this configuration file with most standard OpenVPN clients.
- Download the appropriate Windows installer from here. Most likely you would want this if you have a more or less recent (> 2008) Windows machine.
- Download the OpenVPN configuration file here and copy it to your
- Run OpenVPN GUI as Administrator:
- Right click the OpenVPN GUI Icon (
) in your task bar, pick
hack.rs and choose
- Log in with the credentials you set on your Hackspace account. You will be using the
Password for general use, together with