If you want the space to buy something, add it to the list. If you need it urgently you should probably mail the list and prod people.
If you can, add an amazon link or equivalent please!
- Make Magazine + back issues
- I have some back issues that I can donate. --Teabot 10:06, 16 March 2010 (UTC)
- 2600 Magazine + back issues
- Making things talk (And all the other make books)
- A copy of The Art of Electronics by Horowitz and Hill for the space might be good. --Steff 16:07, 14 March 2010 (UTC)
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers
- Foundations of Analog and Digital Electronic Circuits
- A fire extinguisher 
- A screen for the projector
- USB 1-Wire interface and 1-Wire temperature sensors. 
- Decent set square
- Dremel flex shaft
- Coat Rack/hatstand
- Better Chairs 
- First aid kit (http://www.stjohnsupplies.co.uk/products/default.asp?productId=F30081)
- Eye Wash, I suppose.
- Vice/mole grips
- Lock jaw
- Socket set 
- Wood saw 
- Bow saw 
- Tenon saw 
- Mitre block/box
- Kitchen towel and/or blue paper towels
- Claw hammer 
- Screwdrivers, large and small , 
- Spirit level 
- Laser Printer 
- Extension leads etc 
- Conical drill bits 
- Flatscreen computer displays. Extending your lappy desktop makes development a lot easier. Available extra cheap 2nd hand on ebay.
- DIY SMT Oven. Cheap Option 1, Cheap Option 2, Cheap Option 3. I'm willing to co-ordinate a project to make one of these. --PaulR.
- Disposable gloves (nitrile is probably best)
- Box of sharpies 
- Box of mechanical pencils (cheap ones)
- Metal desk vices (We have one, but it's itty-bitty)
- Helium canister
- An iron 
- Sheet metal guillotine
- Laser safety glasses for various spectrum.
- http://www.orbitmicro.com/global/pcilx4-5-p-12865.html but not until i've checked that it will work and also fiddled with interfaceing the HP1650A to a computer JasperWallace
- possibly this: http://www.orbitmicro.com/global/pci2mpci-02-p-793.html and/or this: http://www.orbitmicro.com/global/mpci-flex-p-795.html I think my soekris net4521 has the pci card and minipci cards on the same pci bus? If so the pci/HP1650 card above would be fine. (But thats 5V? and the Soekris is 3.3v only iirc?). JasperWallace
- A decent microscope (Digital would be nice)
- A ladder
- Plastic boxes x 20
- Whiteboard and pens! buy make Or maybe build this blackboard table? (We have magnetic blackboard paint, we just need to paint a wall)
- Small fridge NOT: , we already have one like that!
- Pillar Drill
- SMT Oven
- Bench sander
- Box-pan brake (for fabricating robot brackets) 
- Laser cutter
- CNC Milling Machine
- Band saw
See the Components page.