We have a large outside space, ostensibly for parking vehicles, but other uses too.
We should devise a plan for how much space to reserve for each purpose.
- Morris Minor End Date: Missing
- Scrap Metal End Date: 2014-07-01
- Golf Buggy End Date: 2014-08-31
- Shipping Container Update End date: 2014-07-09
- Clasic Car End Date: Missing
Double decker bus End Date: Dependent upon start date.
Probably invalid now
- Potato Bed (1 square metre)
- Brazing furnace
- Gas bottle shed (inc LN2 storage) - Propose space E/F or thereabouts so there's a rigid wall for chaining bottles to.
Out of respect for our neighbours, you shouldn't make loud noise (e.g. by using power tools) in the yard:
- after 8pm weekdays
- after 6pm at weekends
We have three LED floodlights outside. The one directly above the back door is switched just to the right of the door. The two covering the yard are switched inside the old kitchen, behind the door. All of these switches are labelled.
Thread on the mailing list where a few uses were proposed: https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/london-hack-space/6d3f0AIS8Fc