(Redirected from Archive:LfmHardwareAuction/B1)
- Class: cf. LfmHardwareAuction#Server_classes
- HDD drives: none
- Left-hand HDD slots are empty, not hot swappable. Two free Parallel ATA cables and space for two disks.
- MoBo: [Tyan S2882-D]
- 4x SATA ports on MoBo
- 1 PCI-E riser card
- Peripherals (if different from other machines in this class):
- Management Interfaces:
- Does it boot? Initially yes. Now: No. Update: Yes (switch on PSU was off).
- I (martind) tried to remove 2 RAM sticks, since then it won't boot any more.
- Fan goes on for fractions of a second, then off again.
- RAM is back in, same issue.
- Lozzd suggests: "could be a power issue, or a CPU issue.. going to be fun finding out which though :/"
- Anything broken?
- USB host controller was disabled in BIOS, but once enabled USB keyboards work fine.
- Light fan noise. May just be dust, or ball bearings. Gets quieter as machine settles after getting turned on.
- Other comments?
- Suggested price (if different from other machines in this class):
- Auction link: