Good news - we're open for limited services in Wembley. Ujima House is now actively under refurbishment and we'd love your help in making the space the best it can be.
During this interim period donations and continued membership are greatly appreciated while we transition to our new space.
Starting the Dishwasher
- Put a tablet or 2 spoons of powder (usually lives on top of the dishwasher). This goes behind the flap in the door of the washing machine.
- Check salt level.
- If salt level low, put more salt in (not sure where this lives any more). There's a panel inside the machine on the right.
- Do not operate the dishwasher without salt.
- If only glasses then move knob to 4 (otherwise leave alone - should be set to 1).
- Push power button
- The machine has finished when the knob has returned to 1 (the light remains on)
- Push the button
- If you have started to unload the dishwasher, please finish (otherwise people will get confused and mix clean and dirty stuff