Good news - we're open for limited services in Wembley. Ujima House is now actively under refurbishment and we'd love your help in making the space the best it can be.
During this interim period donations and continued membership are greatly appreciated while we transition to our new space.
We need to elect some more directors, and reapprove the constitution. Hopefully this will be the last AGM, as we'll be moving our governance online thanks to One Click Orgs.
- We're planning to have a picnic somewhere on 27th June. Let us know if you're coming!
- Some coding for One Click Orgs was done at the weekend, with more happening at the Wednesday meeting.
- Tuesday was really busy, we seem to have given up on the pub in favour of hanging around and hacking late.
- Only 6 people turned up on Wednesday. We're planning to get badges made.
- There was some discussion about whether the drop in attendance on Wednesday was due to lack of workshops or being on the wrong day. There's not much point changing the system before we get a new space, but we should at least make sure we get workshops.
- Introductions at meetings is a good idea, so let's try it again at the Tuesday meetings. We'll also try getting/ordering beer again, to save effort.
- The magnetic blackboard has had its second coat and should be ready for use before the next Tuesday meeting.
- The tool rack has been reattached to the wall, more securely this time.
- 2 sets of PCBs were etched on Tuesday. This is growing in popularity so much that we have run out of the sodium silicate solution.
- A guy from NASA, who's name Jonty can't remember. He was from the Tx/Rx Labs Hackerspace in Houston.
- Felipe, on a hackerspace tour from Brazil, who's hoping to sort one out in São Paulo.
- Adrian's offered us a projector screen. We accepted said offer. The projector is still missing it's weird VGA cable though.
- The labcoats have arrived! Here's Solexious modeling one.