Weekly Open Evenings
|Weekly Open Evening|
|30 August 2016 at 19:30|
|Our weekly meeting, where people hang out and hack on projects, socialise and collaborate. Bring beer if you like.|
Our weekly meeting, where people hang out and hack on projects, socialise and collaborate. Bring beer if you like.
Every Tuesday from around 7:30pm until people go home; which is generally very late.
Everyone is welcome, both members and non-members. It tends to be a nice mix of regulars, irregulars and new faces.
- Simply to take a look around, see the Laser Cutter, etc. and have a chat.
- Because you want to hack on projects but don't get time.
- Because you need help with something.
- Because you want to see the space and play with our gear before becoming a member.
- Because we have tools you need to use that you don't have at home.
- Because you just want to hang out with like minded people.
- Because you want to get involved with the organisation of the London Hackspace.
We used to go to a nearby pub, but given our new space is so lovely we tend to stay there and consume all the beer on the premises.
Sometimes, we go to the pub when we run out of beer on the premises.
- MAKING of THINGS.
- WRITING of CODES.
- EATING of PIZZAS.
- DRINKING of BEERS.
- Other stuff. This is by no means a comprehensive list.
You can find photos of some of the stuff we've done in our Hackspace Flickr Pool.