These designs are based on the moo.com mini-card.
moo mini-cards can have upto 6 lines of text on the back and it's suggested that the group name, website and address should be on there. Additionally a tag line might be added, giving the recipient an idea as to what the hackspace is about.
- Make Learn Teach
- A communal space for people who make things.
- We make stuff, we don't break into banks to steal your credit card data.
- tinker, tailor, solder, DIY, software, hardware, hack it all here
- tinker, tailor, solder, DIY... What ever you hack: do it here
- Tinker, tailor, solder, laser, software, hardware, hack it all here
- Hack better. Hack bigger. Hack together
- because EVERYTHING has user-serviceable parts inside.
- Lathes, lasers and Linux since 2009.
- We're not allowed to do this stuff in the house either.
- Take it apart. Make it better. Then add lasers.
- Like CDT at school - but with beer instead of exams.
- A co-operative workshop space for making, learning and tinkering.