Archive:Venues/17 Barnsbury Terrace
Our space is kindly provided by our friends at 2020 Archery. It's not intended to be permanent, but it's an affordable place to get started.
Entry is usually for paying Hackspace members and their guests only. Non-members are only allowed during pre-arranged events.
Normal opening hours are:
- 17:00 - 21:30 Monday
- 14:00 - 21:30 Tuesday - Thursday
- 12:00 - 18:30 Saturday and Sunday
Note that the building isn't open on Fridays.
Outside of these hours the space may be open if a keyholder is present - check on IRC for details. After 21:30, entry to the building is by arrangement with the keyholder only, and exit is via the rear entrance in Barnsbury Square.
17 Barnsbury Terrace, London N1 1JH map
It's about half way up the gravelled part of Barnsbury Terrace, through a grey gate labeled "Ardern Hodges Ltd." Parking isn't allowed on Barnsbury Terrace.
It's about equal distance from King's Cross, Angel, and Caledonian Road tube stations.
- The space is up the stairs to the left immediately after you go in the front door.
- Gents toilet is on the ground floor, through the double doors and immediately hard right. Ladies is on the left before the double doors.
- The kitchen on the ground floor is open for hackspace use, but use it responsibly.
- During archery hours, access past the white line on the floor of the main archery range is strictly forbidden.