roberthl and solexious viewed some new spaces, pics here:
- 1st http://www.flickr.com/photos/solexious/sets/72157624024133231/
- 2nd http://www.flickr.com/photos/solexious/sets/72157624024380699/
- 3rd (solexious's fave) http://www.flickr.com/photos/solexious/sets/72157624148765964/
roberthl and Mark did an epic tidying up. Anything that looked worthwhile scavenging is now in two boxes near the gas meter, all the other stuff will be taken away for dumping at some point.
Russ started work on some house rules.
- Daniel got the AVR on his TQFP32-to-DIL32 converter PCB talking to his computer.
- Jasper can now convert the data on the logic analyser to the format used by the sump client (some bugs still). He continues to be plagued by toolchain issues.
- Mark and Magnus did the first Hackspace all-nighter working on Magnus's project.