Redsands Sea Fort Visit
The Redsands Sea Forts are WWII relics located in the Thames Estuary. They've recently been opened up for visitors.
We want to visit them. They are awesome.
We're not sure yet, but it's looking like it'll be in 2011 due to weather conditions.
Kent. Somewhere. We'll get a bus or something.
The Project Redsand trust have recently started giving tours.
It'll cost about £37 per person for the boat trip out to the forts. Yes, you get to go on them too.
Read more here: http://xpilot.project-redsand.com/
We need 12 people to book the boat. If there's loads of people we'll try to organise more than one trip.
- Tom S
- Alex P
- b3cft x 3
- Elliot x 2
(For those unable to count, there are 12 people above.)
Put your name here in case someone in the list above can't come (quite likely considering tide & weather mean we may reschedule at short notice).
- hendry AT iki dot FI
- Kelvin Luck
- Dan W
- Karen Friar (karen DOT friar AT zdnet DOT co DOT uk)
- Rupert Goodwins (rupertg at gmail dot com) will bring memorial shortwave transmitter to remember glory days of pirates
- Matt Sheret (matthew dot sheret at gmail dot com)
- David S (davids hat dsingleton dots co dots uk)
- Pete ( pgchamberlin at gmail ) x 2
- Nick L
- Jon Stuart ( directo at lemonia dot org ) [ non-but-soon-to-be-member ]
- Ian Ozsvald (ian AT ianozsvald DOT com - of BuildBrighton) x 2
- Chris x 1 - possibly x 2
If enough people sign up we'll organise another trip. Which is highly likely, given the amount of interest.