- Binmen have the code for the padlock and thus the bins do not need to be taken out the yard...
- Do not leave waste or recycling out in domestic black bin bags.
We have a 660L bin from Tower Hamlets; pickup is around 7am on Wednesday mornings.
If you change the gate padlock code, you have to call Veolia waste services on 0207 510 0010 and let them know!
We can recycle:
- glass bottles and jars
- food and drink cans
- plastic containers
- mixed card
- mixed paper
- clean food and drink cartons
- aerosol cans
- telephone directories (!)
The big purple bin with the blue lid is for recycling.
Inside the space, please use the small blue recycling bins!
There's a box for batteries by the laser cutter.
- If you have batteries, please put them in here (no bulging Li-ion or Li-Pos, please).
- If you have some free time, please take the batteries to a nearby Maplin (e.g. Liverpool St)
- 2 Collection days - Monday + Thursday am (It changes sometimes) by Direct365
- The 2 big blue bins in the yard are for general waste
Bin bags are located in the green washroom cupboard by the WC near the roller shutter.
Please do not request recycling bags from Tower Hamlets as "they'll get us in trouble". Please buy some black and white bin bags for general waste and recycling respectively.