Amateur Radio/Foundation Course April 2014
This is a Foundation Licence Course being run Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th April 2014.
To take this course and the exam, you will need the following:
- A copy of the latest edition of Foundation Licence - NOW!
- This will be supplied as part of the course.
- A current passport, photo ID driving licence, or other legal document showing name, photo, printed name and signature
- If you're under 16, you must let us know in advance as we'll require signed documentation from a parent/guardian
- £40 course fee (payable in advance, you'll have information on how to pay the fee in your 'course acceptance' email.) This must be paid no later than 27th March.
- A basic, silent, non-programmable (ideally scientific) calculator
- Pens/Pencils, including a black pen for the exam
- Something to take notes on (paper, iPad, slate, etc.)
- MattP - G7SII
- tgreer - 2E0MRV
- SamuelK - 2E0SKF
- Paul2 - M0OKE (Sunday Only)
- Mentar - Lead Invigilator
- Detonate - Second Invigilator
- Mat Stace
- Will Green
- Tom Sommersell
- Morris Webb
- Rob Kam
- Lauren Hutchinson
- Luis Garcia
- Alice Johnson
- Dean Forbes
- Steven Hodges
- Dave Lambley
- Vladimir Lushnikov