A bbq and general tomfoolery day. See the mailing list for ideas.
There will be a group meeting up from the hackspace. Precise GPS co-ordinates will be posted here when we have settled at a spot.
Somewhere in Shoreditch park.
- There is a big rock in the center of the park which is a useful landmark (51.54337, -0.08876)
- Location of Shoreditch Park
13:00 on 25th of April (Easter Monday)
If worst comes to the worst we get a few disposable BBQs.
- Bring something heatproof on which to place the BBQs
Non-Fire Related Testing Equipment
- I intend on donating/loaning a small amount of the following items - Renski 06:53, 24 April 2011 (UTC)
- Bin Bags (lets make sure we can do this again by not trashing the place)
- Paper Plates
- BBQ Utensils
Food and drink
Like any picnic, we're going to play this by ear. Some people will bring more, some less, but it usually works out in the end. If we find we're short, we'll make a run to the nearest supermarket.
Sam: fire poicancelled due to combined bike and car acrobatics
- Dave: a kite for aerial videoing
- Martin: mobile soundsystem
- Others: musical stuff 
- Bottle rockets
- Long-range wifi
- Locks ... for the first English "Lock-pick-nick" :)