Good news - we're open for limited services in Wembley. Ujima House is now actively under refurbishment and we'd love your help in making the space the best it can be.
During this interim period donations and continued membership are greatly appreciated while we transition to our new space.
Gadget Geeks drinking game
A changing series of things to watch out for during Gadget Geeks on Mondays at Lab 24. If you don't like drinking, instead let out a yippee or otherwise express your appreciation/horror. This is mostly about the builds sections, since Tom and Charles will be there to mock.
Every instance of:
- An arduino on camera
- Two or more people on their laptops at a time
- Anyone with more laptops than he really needs in front of him
- Something being dropped
- Someone riding a mobility scooter
- Hackspace logo
- An obvious item from a future build prominently in the background
Speech and Behaviour:
- Colin saying "Better"
- Tom saying "it'll never work" or similar
- Tom crossing his arms, farmer style
- Charles going through an entire three-up interview section without saying anything
- Charles stroking his beard OR a beard close-up
- Any catchphrase Charles creates during his "Hackalicious" segment
- Every time Charles's forced to say something that makes a bit of his soul die (e.g. 'Hackalicous')
- Tom's hoodie riding up over his microphone pack, revealing his t-shirt
- Hot Furze - Colin in a tie
- Building montage
- Something clearly shot right at the end of the day, with long shadows and the sun setting
- Any blatant commercially-driven decisions during the review sections
- Something survives an explosion
Rare (down it in one)
- A geek slips in a meme reference
- Geek to the Future - continuity mistake
- On a final test day, Tom wearing something other than a red t-shirt or his grey hoodie
- Tom saying "Understood"
Please update this list if you notice something more suitable to look for.