During this interim period donations and continued membership are greatly appreciated while we transition to a new space.
Gadget Geeks drinking game
A changing series of things to watch out for during Gadget Geeks on Mondays at Lab 24. If you don't like drinking, instead let out a yippee or otherwise express your appreciation/horror. This is mostly about the builds sections, since Tom and Charles will be there to mock.
Every instance of:
- An arduino on camera
- Two or more people on their laptops at a time
- Anyone with more laptops than he really needs in front of him
- Something being dropped
- Someone riding a mobility scooter
- Hackspace logo
- An obvious item from a future build prominently in the background
Speech and Behaviour:
- Colin saying "Better"
- Tom saying "it'll never work" or similar
- Tom crossing his arms, farmer style
- Charles going through an entire three-up interview section without saying anything
- Charles stroking his beard OR a beard close-up
- Any catchphrase Charles creates during his "Hackalicious" segment
- Every time Charles's forced to say something that makes a bit of his soul die (e.g. 'Hackalicous')
- Tom's hoodie riding up over his microphone pack, revealing his t-shirt
- Hot Furze - Colin in a tie
- Building montage
- Something clearly shot right at the end of the day, with long shadows and the sun setting
- Any blatant commercially-driven decisions during the review sections
- Something survives an explosion
Rare (down it in one)
- A geek slips in a meme reference
- Geek to the Future - continuity mistake
- On a final test day, Tom wearing something other than a red t-shirt or his grey hoodie
- Tom saying "Understood"
Please update this list if you notice something more suitable to look for.