Halloween Open Day/Planning
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The bar. Russ will sort the license, but will need your help organising things.
- Tim, Tom and Charles want to cover the carpark in a layer of fog and make fake gravestones. As part of this we'll be ordering 10kg of dry ice. So if you can think of fun things to do with it...
- We want it so we can attempt to flood the carpark with low level fog
- we could do the "bubbling evil drink" thing as well, but for the love of $GODS do not drink it
- we think we can use a tea infuser to put pieces of dry ice in drinks and make them safe to drink. It stops the lumps from being swallowed. Tom is going to find a cheap source of tea infusers for this
- Jonty wants to build a cloudchamber. So do I - Tom
- Tim, Tom and Charles may also want to run a large scale game in the car park. We may need some space. Details to follow.
- I'd like to bagsy the spaces DMX kit for the day, if possible. - Tim
- Liquid Nitrogen ice cream and other shenanigans, if we can get the cash - Russ
- would anyone object to us making doorbot more "evil" for the day?
- we could temporarily replace the sounds with halloween noises
- how about we get the spaces rift out and run things like Amnesia on it?
- UV lights for glowy funs
- Brewers will be Brewing on the day. Usual place by the loading bay. Maybe we can dress the kit up a bit, make the keggle more of a cauldron.
- these: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:230
- MotherDragon has offered glowinthedark edibles
we need text for the gravestones, list ideas here
- HERE LIES ALECJW - TOASTER EXPLOSION
- RIP STRATASYS
- Makerbot Cupcake
- the Pillar Drill
- The Mini Lathe
- all the rage saws.
- Windows Vista
- Any sense of privacy on the internet
- Copyright killed by 3D Printing
- The Occupy Movement
IRC CabalThere is no IRC Cabal