Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 box with a slot in the top
- 1 folder with comment papers
- pen on a string?
- Cut slot in box
- Affix box and sign to wall between the toilet and the front door.
- Wait a week.
- Empty box and collect comments.
- Post on wiki as News or to mailing list to deal with any issues that are raised.
Auto closes on main door to main rooms of the loosHas now happened! Now it's hard to push the doors open ... Akki14 12:37, 1 April 2012 (UTC) Get rid of the shit grafitti above the sink and in the toilets(Mostly has happened. Toilet next to the front door could do with some repainting/cleaning)
- they see me trolling
- pledge drive for a yeti grooming kit. charles needs some TLC
- moar cars
- CAN HAZ SLEEPZ NOW?
Please, Please - higher light levels around machine tools, ideally high brightness LEDs all around drill heads & chucks.Have bought high brightness LED flexi lamps - there's two clamp-base ones in the workshop and a free-standing table-type one on the soldering bench. Akki14 13:43, 7 April 2012 (UTC)
Week something or other
- Label plugs so you know what's safe to unplug
- Label USB, eg Printers, so people know not to unplug things
- Tags to put on large items to tell the owner about the rules and that they need to email the mailing list
- MOAR CAKE
23 May 2012
- Extractor fan for soldering area, out to window.
- Notice Board Area
- Sign to leave on someone's stuff if they bugger off while using an entire table
- Wiki badges showing off personal skills. Bit like wikipedia's "Native speaker of English" or "beginner speaking English"
- Specific hours (limited) for antisocial workshop activities such as angle grinding and welding.
03 Novemver 2012
- More duct tape