Good news - we're open for limited services in Wembley. Ujima House is now actively under refurbishment and we'd love your help in making the space the best it can be.
During this interim period donations and continued membership are greatly appreciated while we transition to our new space.
Project:Tool Access Control/ACNode-cl
- Get an reduced functionality acnode out there ASAP and add improvements incrementally as they are developed/needed.
- Have a platform that's fexible enough to do other things (power metering, display driving, etc)
- 5-OCT-2014: Switching to a PN532 chipset reader, had to write a library for energia. issue with not enough current to drive the SSR relay being looked into by tgreer
- 12-AUG-2014: Problem discovered with support for mifare classic cards (old oyster, barclaycard)
- 11-AUG-2014: Ready for integration with the Lulzbot
- TI Connected Launchpad ~ £15
RC522PN532 chipset ~ £10
- Solid state relays for equipment control ~ £2
- uln2003 Darlington array or similar to switch 5V from Connect Launchpad for relay ~ priceless