(Redirected from Rage Gauge)
RageGauge is a project which involves measuring the amount of raw anger within hackspace at any time.
Suggested sources of information:
- Ambient noise levels
- Expletive count on the IRC channel
- Luminosity Levels. Hackers in the dark don't work as well as hackers in a sunny park
- Temperature sensors, both room and body.
Aims of this project:
- Reduce the amount of rage in the space
- Increase the amount of rage in the space
- Code AI which handles this conflict by design
- Linux Daemon which logs information and draws useless charts on them.
- Charts can be published online
- IRC bot triggered by ?ragegauge which provides status updates on request
- Interfaced to big traffic light (big tribulby) and little led clone with low self esteem (little tribulby)
- RageGauge will only be engageable once a day. Override options will be built-in but sources subsequently destroyed to minimise annoyances
- After RageGauge has exhausted big tribulby, little tribulby will do its best to annoy people in the space throughout the day
Sources and git project: