Acceptable use of the Hackspace's address
- Getting bulky material/items used for hacking delivered to the hackspace. Please ensure that either you - or someone you have briefed - is on-site to accept delivery when it is due to arrive. The building's shared letterbox at the front of Ujima House is not accessible to any Hackspace member except for trustees. If it fits through a letterbox, it should probably be delivered to a different address instead.
Unacceptable use of the Hackspace's address
- Creating trade/service/personal accounts with other companies (Utilities, mobile phones etc.)
- Creating bank accounts or registering financial services (and HMRC, etc.)
- Using it as a point of contact for businesses other than London Hackspace
- Using it to receive business correspondence
- Registering it as a company address with Companies House
- Getting personal mail delivered to the space
If in doubt, refer to the 'acceptable' list
Subgroups that operate within the Hackspace such as Biohackers, Pl(a)ywood etc
No exeptions will be made for personal businesses operated by Hackspace members or non-members.