Good news - we're open for limited services in Wembley. Ujima House is now actively under refurbishment and we'd love your help in making the space the best it can be.
During this interim period donations and continued membership are greatly appreciated while we transition to our new space.
Acceptable use of the Hackspace's address
- Getting material/items used for hacking delivered to the hackspace
Unacceptable use of the Hackspace's address
- Creating trade/service/personal accounts with other companies (Utilities, mobile phones etc.)
- Creating bank accounts or registering financial services (and HMRC, etc.)
- Using it as a point of contact for businesses other than London Hackspace
- Using it to receive business correspondence
- Registering it as a company address with Companies House
- Getting personal mail delivered to the space
If in doubt, refer to the 'acceptable' list
Subgroups that operate within the Hackspace such as Biohackers, Pl(a)ywood etc
No exeptions will be made for personal businesses operated by Hackspace members or non-members.