Stratasys FDM 1650/tgreer
tgreer's attempt to make the Stratasys work. Start Date: 28/05/14 Potential PSU: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DC-5V-12-24V-Universal-Switching-Power-Supply-for-LED-Strip-CCTV-or-other-use-UK-/261382913321?pt=UK_BOI_Electrical_Test_Measurement_Equipment_ET&var=&hash=item3cdba2bd29 30A 24V £50
- Adjusted Z-axis now doing ~100mm when told to.
- Checked wiring for X/Y axis. X axis wired. Flipped axis direction in configuration.h
- Y axis is playing up.
- Made wooden box for RAMBo board
- Fitted RAMBo to box and box into stratasys.
- Temp secured power supply to stratasys.
- Wired mains via keyswitch for power control.
- Tested Thermistors, around 115k at room temp.
- Flashed Marlin firmware to RAMBo board, board 301, thermistors disabled.
- Wired Z-Axis and is moving
- Located RAMBo board.
- Located 12V 3A power supply to test steppers with.
- Cleared all the stuff out of the Stratasys
- Traced cables and labelled them
- X Axis Stepper
- Y Axis Stepper
- Z Axis Stepper
- Z Axis End-Stop
- Rear Fans
- Build Area Temp Probe
- Left side heater elements
- Left side heater fans
- Right side heater elements
- Appears to be 4 wires coming from X/Y Axis Stepper area, but they don't appear to do anything regardless of the position of the X/Y Axis. Possibly end stops.
- RamBo board appears to be AWOL. Will have to communicate with Chris.