I are an Geek, Oh yes. For my filthy lucre I write those nasty video games that the daily mail hate so much and everyone else likes.
For fun I make devices ranging from the foolish to the insane, mostly out of scrap and otherwise thrown away things.
Occasionaly I get a commision to make a film, TV, or LARP prop, sometimes I have to say "erm, no, that would kill you"
I don't like making sculptures. If I make a thing that looks like a gun, you can bet that it goes bang.
Or "oh, it's not supposed to do that, RUN!"
- Scavenging -> Rebuilding
- Steampunk devices that actualy _work_ rather than just look pretty.
- Low energy electronics / BEAM
- Appropriate technology
- Medieval siege weapons
- Game theory
- Hugs and Kisses.
- Visible light laser communicator headsets for use in loud clubs.
- Another prettier "thingy" so that people will use it more.
Done in the space
- A "thingy" to eat up the last ergs from the box of dead batteries.