From London Hackspace Wiki
- EEE PC Bot
- I2C bus tinkering - with Arduino, Lego Mindstorms Sensors, any i2c device I can get my hands on.
- USB - Looking at DFU prgramming AVR's, having succesfully done so with the 8u2 on the Arduino UNO
- General interest in all things microcontorller
- Interest in Microfabrication/home manufacture, and in open source hardware
Stuff I know (that might help out others):
- HUge exeperience in Open Source software - especially Linux/unix
- CI and testing stuff - HUdsn/Jenkins, unit testing
- Coding - Python, Ruby, C, C++, JS, AS, PHP
Stuff I want to improve:
- Need to improve soldering - specifically stuff like drag soldering and surface mount.
- Making PCBs and etching, although I have a personal goal to replace etching processes with some simpler microfab device one day.
- Electronics - interfacing , buses, microcontrollers.
Longer term Goals:
- Get into microgeneration of energy with home manufacturable stuff
- Home fabrication of computation devices - printed electronics - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printed_electronics
- Can't get to the hackspace as much as I'd like - probably less than once a month at the moment. Still on the mailing list and will pop along from time to time.