Good news - we're open for limited services in Wembley. Ujima House is now actively under refurbishment and we'd love your help in making the space the best it can be.
During this interim period donations and continued membership are greatly appreciated while we transition to our new space.
approximate todo list
- contact remelia <- the wurm forums have killed my account? (indeed they deleted old Inactive Forum accounts though i am using your Character account so it is safe.. you just need to remake a forum account. Also i messaged here as i could not find your e mail or any way to mail you at all. i searched months for a way to find you and finally found this.)
- ^^^ my email is email@example.com
- buy and deploy the server [bought]
- bootloader working under linux for pic16f88's
- make clock work better
- case for the clock
- notes for the reverseing workshop.
- map 233CPP board + port
Junk stuff i've scavenged that needs hacking up
the ADSL2MUE (s)[useless, chucked]
see if anything can be done with the home hub and other router[the voyager 120 is useful, the rest got chucked out]
The older led display needs fiddling and fixingit got trashed.
- the VFD from the record player
- The printer board needs it's tracks tracing.
- the other nicer VFD
- play with the big plotter?
EZ-USB FX2-LP notes
- i got the led's blinking.
- the board is this one: http://www.daleda.com/Chinese/Bs_ProductShow.asp?ArticleID=140
- which i got from here: http://cgi.ebay.com.hk/Cypress-EZ-USB-FX2LP-CY7C68013A-128-Development-Board-/190466457628?pt=BI_Electrical_Equipment_Tools&hash=item2c58af801c
- i2c bus not bought out to any pins, which is a little irritating.
- ubuntu has sdcc and cycfx2prog
- fx2 lib: git clone git://github.com/mulicheng/fx2lib.git fx2lib
Long term plans
- http://www.sussex-model-centre.co.uk/shopexd.asp?id=27932 (Kavan bird of prey), or something like it.