Good news - we're open for limited services in Wembley. Ujima House is now actively under refurbishment and we'd love your help in making the space the best it can be.
During this interim period donations and continued membership are greatly appreciated while we transition to our new space.
An electronic / electrical engineer by day, and whatever else I can do to forget work by night.
Sort-of knows about
- general electronics/electrical things (including tangents; logic, cryptography, semiconductors/VLSI, renewable energy stuff, other).
- php, C, python, VBA, VHDL, SQL.
- AVR uC's and programming of.
- laser cutter (since learning recently!).
- basics in woodwork / metal work - this is an area I want to learn loads more about.
- TRAFFIC LIGHTS!
- I have just recently acquired possession of 5 traffic lights. A few of these are spare - ask me if you're interested!
- mainly: trying anything new.
- fast things.
- baking CAKE
- women (juggling, unicycling, women, even better).
- other things + 11 shades of the usual (music, alcohol, etc).
Would like to learn more about
- Wood / Metal working. Welding especially!
- Making PCBs
If I should happen to know anything about something that you would like to know something about, get in touch;
- email: lunaticplanet (with the obvious additions to make an email address - yes, i did think it was really cool that it made a phrase. right before i realised it wasn't).
- mobile: oh-7982 71592-ayyght.
--Kevinb456 19:37, 29 November 2010 (UTC)