Good news - we're open for limited services in Wembley. Ujima House is now actively under refurbishment and we'd love your help in making the space the best it can be.
During this interim period donations and continued membership are greatly appreciated while we transition to our new space.
- He came down from Highgate thro' Hackney & Holloway towards London
- Till he came to old Stratford, & thence to Stepney & the Isle
- Of Leutha's Dogs, thence thro' the narrows of the River's side,
- And saw every minute particular, the jewels of Albion, running down
- The kennels of the streets and lanes as if they were abhorr'd
- Every Universal Form was become barren mountains of moral
- Virtue, and every Minute Particular harden'd into grains of sand
- And all the tendernesses of the soul cast forth as filth and mire.
- Jerusalem by William Blake