Good news - we're open for limited services in Wembley. Ujima House is now actively under refurbishment and we'd love your help in making the space the best it can be.
During this interim period donations and continued membership are greatly appreciated while we transition to our new space.
Hi my name is Robert Karpinski, I'm a 24 year old Electronic Engineering Graduate.
- Cupcake-o-Matic - A Makerbot Cupcake 3D printer that has upgraded electronics in the form of Sanguinololu control board with Marlin firmware installed. It also has been modified with an acrylic cantilever Z-axis.
- Sanguinololu Thermocouple - A small PCB that gives the Sanguinololu 3D printer control board a thermocouple input.
- IEEE Micromice - Two mice ideally capable of solving a 16x16 cell IEEE maze in the shortest time possible.
- Stepper Mouse - Uses 3 Sharp range finders, two stepper motors and an Arduino to navigate the maze.
- DC Gear motor Mouse - Uses 4 IR transmitter receiver pairs, two DC gear motors and an mBed with an optical mouse sensor providing positional feedback.
- Home Automation - Focusing initially on distributed sensors communicating environmental data back to a base station/server.
- Feather-Weight Combat Robot - A 12Kg combat robot with a pnematic flipper and two windscreen wiper motors for motion.
- Ethernet Soundcard - Designed for use in a (student) radio station as a way of to reduce any wiring or interference.
- Analogue Sound Desk - Also designed for a (student) radio station, aiming to be largely modular but simple to maintain.