Good news - we're open for limited services in Wembley. Ujima House is now actively under refurbishment and we'd love your help in making the space the best it can be.
During this interim period donations and continued membership are greatly appreciated while we transition to our new space.
I run pubs.
- Beer (serving and drinking, not brewing at the moment)
- Digital electronics
- Vinyl cutting
- DALI lighting control
- Building and refitting pubs
- Cash register software for the pubs
- Fermenting vessel controller used at Milton Brewery (PCB+firmware+software)
- DALI protocol library in Python (work in progress)
- Bitcoin merchant service (will probably abandon this soon and switch to BitPay)
- USB to DALI interface with built-in power supply (not started)
- USB to cash drawer kickout interface (not started)
- IPv4 VPN software (abandoned by me in 2008, but picked up by others)