Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Home lighting control
- Home automation
- Home AV control
- Rotor based flight
- Construction of a more optimal member storage box.
- spacensus - Measuring the occupancy of the hackspace.
- SSOP-08 SMD adaper - my first EagleCAD and SMD reflow project. Part of an alarm clock radio project.
- ircensus - Measuring the activity of our IRC channel.
- Graphing the London Hackspace Community.
- Laser cut Arduino enclosures for the standard board, and with the ethernet shield:
- Making some kind of LED flashy christmas cubaubles with the laser cutter (on Thingiverse)
- Constructing an LED tape light fitting using insanely bright LEDs:
- Constructing a ventilation system for my home AV cabinet (just an IKEA Bonde sideboard)
In my head
- Caller ID -> Google lookup - Phone rings with unknown number, number looked up in Google, tells you who is calling.
- Home made vacuum former
- Ballbot remake - sourcing the omni-wheels is a problem - they are very cool wheels - almost the entire circumference rotates perpendicularly to the main axis of rotation.