Good news - we're open for limited services in Wembley. Ujima House is now actively under refurbishment and we'd love your help in making the space the best it can be.
During this interim period donations and continued membership are greatly appreciated while we transition to our new space.
- Home lighting control
- Home automation
- Home AV control
- Rotor based flight
- Construction of a more optimal member storage box.
- spacensus - Measuring the occupancy of the hackspace.
- SSOP-08 SMD adaper - my first EagleCAD and SMD reflow project. Part of an alarm clock radio project.
- ircensus - Measuring the activity of our IRC channel.
- Graphing the London Hackspace Community.
- Laser cut Arduino enclosures for the standard board, and with the ethernet shield:
- Making some kind of LED flashy christmas cubaubles with the laser cutter (on Thingiverse)
- Constructing an LED tape light fitting using insanely bright LEDs:
- Constructing a ventilation system for my home AV cabinet (just an IKEA Bonde sideboard)
In my head
- Caller ID -> Google lookup - Phone rings with unknown number, number looked up in Google, tells you who is calling.
- Home made vacuum former
- Ballbot remake - sourcing the omni-wheels is a problem - they are very cool wheels - almost the entire circumference rotates perpendicularly to the main axis of rotation.