From London Hackspace Wiki
This is a workshop on sticky stuff - A brainstorm to develop 3D products.
- Let me take you though the inclusive design process, share the skills I have gained in the last years working as a Design Engineer
- Free materials to use and basic tools
- and of cause no Brainstorm/ workshop is complete without drinks and snacks
- your skills, talents & brains
- your e=mc2 (aka. your time & energy)
- whatever tools you might find useful
So what will we be doing?
We will be hacking, modifying and developing a non-slip material such as Dycem. Finding new uses for it, new shapes and new homes.
So please join me.
Or get in touch []