Good news - we're open for limited services in Wembley. Ujima House is now actively under refurbishment and we'd love your help in making the space the best it can be.
During this interim period donations and continued membership are greatly appreciated while we transition to our new space.
This is a workshop on sticky stuff - A brainstorm to develop 3D products.
- Let me take you though the inclusive design process, share the skills I have gained in the last years working as a Design Engineer
- Free materials to use and basic tools
- and of cause no Brainstorm/ workshop is complete without drinks and snacks
- your skills, talents & brains
- your e=mc2 (aka. your time & energy)
- whatever tools you might find useful
So what will we be doing?
We will be hacking, modifying and developing a non-slip material such as Dycem. Finding new uses for it, new shapes and new homes.
So please join me.
Or get in touch []