Difference between revisions of "Equipment/Hitachi CPx605"
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
[[File:Ujima-projector-in-action.JPG|500px|thumb||Hitachi CPx605 in ceiling mount in classroom]]
Revision as of 22:42, 18 December 2018
|Hitachi CPx605 projector|
|Status||Good working order|
|Last updated||13 October 2019 09:41:12|
|Origin||Donation from Kraptv|
- Native resolution of 1024x768 at 4000 lumens (note that brightness matters more than resolution for a large lecture space)
- Needs Ethernet hookup and IP control (webpage, app or similar) or replacement Hitach R002 Projector Remote if not delicately pushing buttons on the unit itself.
- Needs Default Hackspace logo instead of generic HITACHI freeze-frame logo.
- Needs digital labels for inputs set
- Could use a colour calibration or similar.
- Mounted on the ceiling with SVGA and HDMI connections available.
- HDMI does not currently have sound (Uses proprietary M1-D adapter for HDMI connection) - could possibly add audio via HDMI audio breakout box
- Replacement bulbs (Hitachi DT00771 and compatibles) are not too expensive on eBay - Prices range from 35 to 100 GBP.
- Should not be removed or borrowed from the Hackspace
Rear ports view: