A Sort of a tree made of VESA mount arms with screens on it.
The VESA bracket/screen interface uses M4x10mm bolts, the hex socket at the ends of the arms for adjusting the angle needs a 7mm hex key.
Art. (Don't question the art).
Suggested content for screens
- HAL 9000/Matrix/Flying toaster screensavers (or any other vintage screen savers)
- Feeds from the space's IRC and Twitter  channels
- Waterfall visualisation of amateur radio bands (via SDR) - see Group:Amateur_Radio
- http://www.halproject.com/ - needs flash player, may be possible to hack it to work under linux - works with gnash, a bit lame tho (splash screen advertising the full version).
- Get Gpredict (http://gpredict.oz9aec.net/) running to show ISS/satellite passes over London
- ... add your own here!
Work in progress, more screens and the means to drive them needed.
Looking on ebay the NVS280 is one choice of PCI card, the NVS400 gives 4 outputs and may be more cost effective. Splitter cables are an issue tho (these are DMS-59 splitters, the connector on the card is NOT DVI tho it looks a lot like it) :/