approximate todo list
- contact remelia <- the wurm forums have killed my account? (indeed they deleted old Inactive Forum accounts though i am using your Character account so it is safe.. you just need to remake a forum account. Also i messaged here as i could not find your e mail or any way to mail you at all. i searched months for a way to find you and finally found this.)
- ^^^ my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- buy and deploy the server [bought]
- bootloader working under linux for pic16f88's
- make clock work better
- case for the clock
- notes for the reverseing workshop.
- map 233CPP board + port
Junk stuff i've scavenged that needs hacking up
the ADSL2MUE (s)[useless, chucked]
see if anything can be done with the home hub and other router[the voyager 120 is useful, the rest got chucked out]
The older led display needs fiddling and fixingit got trashed.
- the VFD from the record player
- The printer board needs it's tracks tracing.
- the other nicer VFD
- play with the big plotter?
EZ-USB FX2-LP notes
- i got the led's blinking.
- the board is this one: http://www.daleda.com/Chinese/Bs_ProductShow.asp?ArticleID=140
- which i got from here: http://cgi.ebay.com.hk/Cypress-EZ-USB-FX2LP-CY7C68013A-128-Development-Board-/190466457628?pt=BI_Electrical_Equipment_Tools&hash=item2c58af801c
- i2c bus not bought out to any pins, which is a little irritating.
- ubuntu has sdcc and cycfx2prog
- fx2 lib: git clone git://github.com/mulicheng/fx2lib.git fx2lib
Long term plans
- http://www.sussex-model-centre.co.uk/shopexd.asp?id=27932 (Kavan bird of prey), or something like it.