User:Jonty/Approximate Complaints Process
Document in progress.
- A complaint is received in person, via email, or via IRC.
- A valid complaint is defined as any allegation of behaviour breaking the rules, where the rule broken involved the space. (i.e. complaints about a member stealing from another member outside the space are considered not the space's problem)
- Generally the trustees will discuss the matter briefly in the trustee IRC channel and either:
* an email is sent to the complainer saying that the issue is being dealt with. * an email is sent to the complainer saying the trustees do not consider the issue a space problem.
- Sporadically the trustees have a communication failure where everybody thinks somebody else sent the email.
- One of the trustees will add the issue to the trustee Trello tracker, under the "Issues arising" column
- The trustees will look for any