Good news - we're open for limited services in Wembley. Ujima House is now actively under refurbishment and we'd love your help in making the space the best it can be.
During this interim period donations and continued membership are greatly appreciated while we transition to our new space.
Equipment/HPC LS3060 Laser Cutter/Software
The state of the Laz0r PC
This page is keep some sort of tab on what is going on with the software on Laz0r - the machine that controls the laser cutter. So that purpose and reasons behind the shifting of the bits and bytes that make up that which we think of as the Laz0r, are recorded in some more permanent fashion to transient conversations and fleeting IRC chats.
We're currently in the process reversing the Laser Cutter software, firmware and file format.
The purpose of this application is to automate the Laser Cutter software with hot-keys for great time saving justice. Now with extra "checking that the laser software is active" goodness.
- Ctrl-Alt-Z: Sets the origin. This has some odd issues bringing up the system monitor. Better key combos need to be found.
- Ctrl-Alt-R: Re-downloads the current file to the laser cutter
Backup of the laser software
Stored in something like C:/laser5.3GOOD.zip - I'll check next I am on it.
- Reinstall autohotkey
- Check the code for downloading/deleting the information from the laser cutter.
- Write code to auto-generate a bunch of .mol files from a folder of .ecp files for the reverse engineering project.
- Version control on the laser cutter software? As it keeps getting itself corrupted.