Good news - we're open for limited services in Wembley. Ujima House is now actively under refurbishment and we'd love your help in making the space the best it can be.
During this interim period donations and continued membership are greatly appreciated while we transition to our new space.
Hitachi VC-6545 CRT Storage Oscilloscope
We have two of these.
40MS/s(1CH), 20MS/s(2CH simultaneously), 100MHz Bandwidth, 4kword(1CH), 2kw/CH, Delayed Sweep, Frequency counter.
- Retro-Cool CRT-based Vector Screen showing Basic Real-time & Storage Oscilloscope
- Exclusive one-shot and intermittent phenomena are simple to capture using the digital storage function.
- Using the pre-trigger function, it is possible to observe the rising edge of a waveform which occurs before the trigger occurs.
- Non-repeating events can be observed as clean waveform using the digital storage function.
- Low-speed phenomena can be observed as a trace using the digital storage function (roll mode).
- External plotter functionality enables hardcopies of CRT waveform data.
- Averaging can be used to reduce noise, providing summary signal of interest.
- Captured waveform can be saved to internal memory and recalled for comparison.
- RS-232C serial interface usable to transfer stored waveform data.
- Dual cursors can be enabled to make accurate measurements of voltage, time, and frequency.
- After waveform capture, it can be displayed in expanded form with interpolation (linear or sine).
- Using sweep time auto-ranging, the sweep rate setting automatically optimised in accordance with the input signal frequency.
- Trigger lock hold the sum of the hold-off time and sweep time for stable trigger of complex pulse trains.
- Frequency of the channel selected as the trigger signal is automatically counted.
Example video of similar Hitachi scope functions demonstrated