Good news - we're open for limited services in Wembley. Ujima House is now actively under refurbishment and we'd love your help in making the space the best it can be.
During this interim period donations and continued membership are greatly appreciated while we transition to our new space.
Equipment/Prologix GPIB-USB controller
|Prologix GPIB-USB controller|
|Last updated||29 May 2013 18:29:16|
There is a Prologic GPIB to Ethernet adaptor available in the electronics area. It connects a couple of meters to ethernet - and lets one do some automation on capture.
- MAC Address: 00:21:69:01:05:57 a
- Usually on IP Address 172.31.24.126
- Responds to 3040 discovery and telnet to port 1234
Typical use session:
- telnet 172.31.24.126 1234
- ++addr 10
I.e. telnet to the box, talk to GPIB address 10 - ask it to identify itself - and then proceed to measure the voltage (this will by default assume autoranging and adjust the settings as needed).
This device is *not* to hack - just to aid your hacking :)
* ADDR 6 -- Programmable Power supply/cycler * ADDR 7 -- HP8112 Signal generator * ADDR 9 -- HP3488A Electronic Switch Unit * ADDR 10 -- SOLARTRON SCHLUMBERGER 7150N Multimeter